Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer 2013 Project

Friends that I've talked to know that I've been delaying the making of this blog for a while. I kept mentally delaying this because I was honestly just scared of not being good enough. Looking back, I was stressing out over nothing. I'm 20! I have the luxury to experiment and fail. Since I decided to pursue art, might as well charge forward and love it rather than stress over it!

Without further ado, here's my final project for my Digital Design class.

I had a lot of fun with this project and learned a lot about digital painting. The assignment was to make a book cover for your own concept. I decided to develop on a story idea that I've had for a while. The instructor was also really encouraging, funny, and positive that made this basic computer skill class my favorite for this term.

1 comment: